Facilitated by Clarkson Wright and Jakes, Carers Bromley are offering carers the opportunity to attend free legal information sessions. Each session will include a one hour presentation, following by a one hour question/answer period.
The sessions will take place from 11am to 1pm at Carers Bromley, 1 Kent Road, St Mary Cray BR5 4AD on the following dates:
* Tuesday 28 March, Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
* Tuesday 30 May, Care Act 2014
* Tuesday 25 July, Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
* Tuesday 26 September, Care Act 2014
* Tuesday 14 November, Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
To sign up, please call our Freephone 0800 015 7700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org